Friday, February 13, 2009

End of Masti Ki Paathshaala... :(

Last few days of student life left at MDI now. Just 4 more classes over the next couple of days, 4 exams in the next week and it will be all over. Perhaps the last time I would be attending classes and giving exams in this lifetime.

Curtains would soon come down on the 2 of the most wonderful years of my life I have spent @ the Masti Ki Paathshaala called MDI. Last year around the same time when my senior batch was moving out I was wondering as to what the feeling would be like in the last few days at MDI.

I thought emotions would run high and I would feel terribly sad. But so far I have been confused thinking about this phase of my life. Theres some sort of heady feeling which I am still to come to terms with.

A part of me is refusing to wake up to the reality that this is THE final stretch of my MDI journey. The day I first stepped onto this beautiful campus is still very fresh in my mind and though 2 years have gone by it feels as if it all happened yesterday.

But then such is life... all good things indeed come to an end! So the focus now is to make this end as memorable as possible.

The mantra for the remainder of stay at MDI is...

Naa koi padhne waala, Naa koi seekhne waala...
Naa koi padhne waala, Naa koi seekhne waala...
...apni to paathshala, Masti Ki Paathshala
...apni to paathshala, Masti Ki Paathshala
Loose Control!!

PS: Written in a cacophonous environment at 3AM thanks to some of my friends who seem to ve Lost Control! But then I would miss this cacophony too :)

No comments: