Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The beginning of the end...

Course work at MDI has come to an end. Many a times during the past two years I wondered how it would feel when I gave my last exam at MDI. That moment came and went last friday evening. And to my own surprise I had no feelings.

Perhaps it didnt sink in at that moment or perhaps I refused to let it sink in. Anyways the convocation would be held on 18th March and many of my batchmates have already packed their stuff and left while many others are planning to do so in the next few days.

Can already sense a strange sort of feeling spreading on Campus. But I have decided that I would be here till the Convo and live the last few days of my Life at MDI to the fullest. Have got no elaborate plans as such. I guess I'll go with the flow, try and enjoy each passing moment.

And the last couple of days have indeed been wonderful. Free from pressures of classes, prereads (not that I read a lot of late for the classes ;) ), assignments/projects (haven't contributed much to these too of late ;) ) etc. four of us went to see DevD followed by a trip to QutubMinar and Chandni Chowk on Sunday. And it was one of those days which would remain in my memory for a long time. Not that we did or saw something truly spectacular but just the overall feeling was great.

Hopefully the next 25 odd days would be full of many more such days. Slowly but surely with each passing day I can sense it is sinking in.

Its the beginning of the end as they say. But I am really not too sure whether I am ready for this end and more importantly the Life after MDI...

No comments: