Monday, March 23, 2009

Strange feeling...

So MDI is finally over for me... had a memorable Convocation ceremony on the 18th March (You can read about it here )

After a long night of packing my stuff, I bid adieu to my gorgeous campus. Lots of friends were there to bid farewell and it was an emotionally overwhelming moment... tried to keep my emotions in check but failed miserably.

Can't explain the feeling in words but it almost felt like I was leaving home never to return back.

On my return trip to Mumbai had Ronak for company... Life had a come a full circle in more ways than one - since Ronak was also there with me 2 years back when I left Mumbai for MDI.

All along the journey numerous moments & incidents from my Life at MDI kept flashing in my head. There was also a sense of disappointment since there were so many people whom I wanted to personally thank once before leaving but couldnt for various reasons (majorly my lazy nature :| ) ...

Jhaji for his scrumptuous samosas and chaai besides all the relaxing chats I had with him

Vijay bhaiyaa for serving us the mess food for 2 yrs...many a times long after the official mess timings

Many faculty members whom I respected and loved... for what they taught both inside as well as outside the classroom, some for the way they cared for me

and Lots of friends... for making d last 2 yrs so memorable & many a times tolerating/ignoring me :)

But guesss I ve missed out on this...

Finally when the time came to alight from the train... I felt really strange... I was back @ Bombay... My city... My home... but I wasn't happy or overjoyed... at the successful culmination of what has been a long cherished journey both for me as well as my family.

I was wondering... Why is it that I don't have a return ticket to MDI with me this time around ?

I am still wondering! :|

No comments: