Saturday, March 14, 2009

Real Loss...

Just finished "Good Will Hunting" a really moving story. Besides many other things there's one line which stuck with me well after the movie was over. The line spoken by Robin William in the movie is:

Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself

Post the movie... ended up booking my return ticket to Mumbai. 18th is the Convocation Day and 19th March would be The Day when I pack my stuff and head back home bringing the b-school life to a formal closure.

As I saw my credit card details getting accepted could sense the feeling of Real Loss creeping through my nerves. Guess 19th March is going to be the day when I come face to face with the feeling of Real Loss... its bound to be cause I've realized I love this god damn b-school life more than I love myself.

I wish time stands still... :|

No comments: