Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hope...

Going through perhaps one of the most toughest phases of my life.
Its looking dull and gloomy and its not just today's weather that I am referring to over here, there's lot of gloom all around in general.


I can sense that some are still waiting anxiously clinging to that one ray of hope. Banking on it to cast sway the dark clouds and bring lot of sunshine in their lives.


But what is worrying me is the other section - the majority one which is now tumbling down into a black hole of hopelessness.

It is getting really scary because there is nothing more dangerous in this world than a person who has lost hope. When one is completely cornered and has nothing to lose there is just one option left and that is to fight back, to give it back, to vent it out. And somehow I can sense that the general mood around me is heading towards such a scenario.

I just hope and pray to God that he takes care of not just me and the gloomy weather but all of us especially the ones who are on the verge of losing hope and belief. After all we all have to live in hope...

PS: My 50th post couldn't have been gloomier than this for sure!

No comments: