Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just came back from the New Years Party of MDI. As I write this I have finally come to terms with the fact that another year has come to an end. And I must admit that there is an overwhelming sense of relief at this thought. Simple reason being, 2008 has by far been the toughest year of my life. The lows have perhaps not outnumbered the highs but then I never had so many low points in a year alone. :|

So I ushered in 2009 with lots of hope rather than happiness. Hoping that this year would reverse the trend of 2008 and bring lots of cheer in my life.

On this very hopeful note wish everyone a great 2009 on all fronts!

P.S: Have made some resolutions in my head but this year I plan to give them a serious thought later today and come up with concrete ones which I'll adhere to. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ... just happened to land on your blog.... it was like going back to old days... me passed from mdi couple of years back.. and believe me ...my blogs almost read the same as yours. In fact its really funny that i too penned a blog called serendipity back in b school. Guess the b' school effect has its toll. Nevertheless.. do keep writing the blogs.. for once you pass out and may be two years down the line... it would feel actually weird to read them back.
Aneways... you never know... you may even collate all this in to a book... so keep writing... and all the very best for placements and other better things in life :)

ManDevIan said...

Ohh so there is some1 else in this world besides me who reads my blog :)

Thats a very encouraging thing to know. I can relate to what u r saying coz already I feel weird at times when I read stuff I wrote in my first year!! ;)

Btw in case u visit again do share your name and batch details atleast! :)