Saturday, August 09, 2008

Orkut fortune..

9th August:
Orkut fortune says "You are going to have a very comfortable old age".

How comforting especially when life right now is not very comfortable!! :|

10th August:
Orkut fortune says "You are going to have some new clothes".

Seriously need some new stuff but am out of money. :( Wish some one would gift me some stuff on my soon to come birthday! :)

11th August:
Orkut fortune says "
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life".
Hmmm...maybe I do need to introspect about my outlook on life coz of late the happy moments in life seem to have reduced drastically or perhaps I am not able to spot them or revel in them anymore.

This blog is a reflection of my life at most times and I guess the last 8-10 posts have made it obvious that have not been exactly happy with life.

Guess its high time that I change the outlook of this blog. Perhaps that will also help change the outlook on life in general. :)

No comments: