Friday, July 25, 2008

People & the concept of greater good!!

Caged
Confined
Bounded
Restrained
Trapped

Punishment for crimes we did not commit
Forgiveness for sins we did not commit
All this...to satisfy some egos so fake
Coz greater good of community was at stake

Today I feel...
Dejected
Disgusted
Disappointed
...with people, life and to an extent myself


And it will be expected that come tomorrow I'll be...
Committed
Devoted
Dedicated
Coz greater good of community is at stake

Time will perhaps heal the wounds of today
But the scars would surely remain tomorrow

At this moment though I...
Say a silent prayer
For all of us
Shed a silent tear
For some of us

Going forward I...

Would always remember
Would always be proud of "some of us"

For letting go
For relinquishing
For sacrificing

And all this...
Coz greater good of community was at stake!!

------
Anyways I am and will always be proud of my Team. They will always hold a special place in my heart!

Cheers for my Team!

No comments: