Monday, July 21, 2008

Life, Times and People!

People are an integral part of any body's life. And you come across all types of them and many a times you cannot make out the difference between the type of people you should be associated with and type you should rather avoid.

But then things happen, situations arise and people's response and reactions helps you differentiate "the wheat from the chaff" as they say!

Had faced one such situation few years back which helped me understand life, people, relationships first hand. The situation in itself was grim as it unfolded in fact almost like a nightmare but then as most developments in life do, it taught me some important lessons which will hold me good for this lifetime.

Came across another such grim situation yesterday. While dealing with it verified and confirmed the lessons already learnt and in due course of time am sure will learn some new lessons too.

But the best part about it is that I could confirm my assessment of some people around me. And one person in particular whom I have known over a period of time as:

Teacher
Acquaintance
Guide
Friend
Father figure

...today rose several notches above all these.

Now on perhaps he would be just next to my God and my Parents... some one whom you can completely trust in your good times and more importantly your not so good times!

FYI.. He is Prof. Tarun Chaturvedi popularly known as "TC Sir" amongst MDI students.

Surely he is one of the best things to happen to me at MDI.

Thank you Sir for everything!

No comments: