Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What m I doing with this blog???

I have been proscritanting for long about becoming a regular blogger .... but somehow the inertia has proved too strong to be countered by my weak spirit!!

for the past very many days haven't been feeling good mentally n physically ...... physically is mostly due to cold n fever .... the infamous "delhi ki sardee" has started approachng!! First round I ve been knocked down fair n square ... but m lookin fwd to the next few mnths even more eagerly now!! :) Is this false bravado ... time will tell!! :)

n mentally ... dunno the exact reasons ... due to the surroundings .... mess food .... this place ... or just that I have been away from home for too long!!! Home reminds me that ... day after I have to travel .... n m feeling better alrdy at the thot of it.

Lots of things have happened .... some exciting some not so exciting .... good n bad ... happy n sad ..... m planning to start a flashback series ..... n recapture the past 4 mnths of my bschool life ... so lets c ... hopeflly I'll be mre active here from now on ...

Amen!!

PS: Done with mid sem exams of term 2 today! sleepwalked thru most of it due to bad health. :)

No comments: