Saturday, November 17, 2007

Something I am looking forward to ...

Its been that kind of a week which has dented the self-belief n confidence of lot many people on campus ... leading to a very grim kind of outlook for the future!

Thankfully my self-belief n confidence are both intact .... and I still have a very positive outlook for the future :) .... perhaps the one major benefit of being an experienced guy vis-a-vis a fresher in a b-school .....is that this kind of crisis or rather I should just say "situation" is nothing major ... have faced many more diffcult n challenging times in both personal n professional life to get overly perturbed by the recent turn of events (will write my thots on this in a separate post :) )

Anyways .... theres one thing which I am surely looking forward to ...n thats the latest Aamir Khan movie ..... "Taare Zameen Par" .... the promos n music have got me intrigued .... n as is generally the norm with any thing associated to Mr.Perfectionist of Bollywood .. this venture too seems to be a high quality n sensible one .... esp with the fact that this time hez the person in the front as well as behind the camera ..... found an interesting video on YouTube related to TZP ... which I thot I'll share it here ....

Chalo thats it for the time being!!





PS: For Aamir Khan fans ... came across his blog at:
http://www.aamirkhan.com/blog.htm

No comments: