Thursday, December 25, 2008

Time to get my act together...

Times are tough right now for anyone on the verge of stepping out of a b-school. And its amazing how the age old Darwins principle of "survival of the fittest" fits so very aptly to the current situation.

So guess it high time to get my act together and ensure that I am fit enough to survive the upcoming placements test. :)

All this fitness related stuff also reminds me of the urgent need to hit the gym soon. And let me tell you this is not the after effect of watching Amir Khans well toned body in Ghajini (just came back from the "paid preview" of this latest Amir flick! )

It was one of my resolutions for the year 2008 and with just a week left let me try and do some justice to it before I renew it on the first day of 2009 ;)

Till next time... Merry X'mas!!

No comments: