Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things I did in April'08 and Things I plan to do in May'08

Had made big plans for the summers on the night of 31st March so I thought today would be the right time to take a stock of what have I done during one month of my summer break :)

- have hit the gym (finally the new year resolution being put into practice :) really happy about this)

- traveled to Jaipur for couple of weekends, visited loads of temples thanking god the for the wonderful one year and praying for an even better second year

- started playing PacMan ... and playing it pretty well now, can hit 50K scores on regular basis :)

- some college work as a part of my Council Job, also got the Council Room cleaned finally

- attended a CII Annual Conference (where I saw the two power centers of the country - PM & Soniaji in person in a matter of couple of hours besides all the gyaan I got from Sunil Bharti Mittal, K V Kamath, Kamal Nath, Dr.Trehan and co. :) )

- watched few good movies ... The Kite Runner, Runaway Jury, Sleepless in Seattle etc

- started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S

- lots of orkutting

- shared loads of gyaan with the MDI aspirants on PaagalGuy

- shared loads of gyaan with my own batchmates on MDI mail :)

- tracked down a long lost friend

What else ?? hmmm...nothing much besides this. So what else have I not done yet ?? here's the list:

- made library visits a part of my daily routine :(

- contacted good ole friends

- read 1 good book a week (have read just 1.5 books if I aggregate all the reading that I have done and that too includes books on Supply Chain Management :( )

- watch couple of really good classic movies a week

- watch couple of series like the HIMYM, LOST, Heroes, Prison Break which are such a rage with my batch mates

So 1 more month to go to put these things into action too. Lets see if am able to do it.

I guess I did not factor in the Summers into my calculations earlier ... but now with the temperatures soaring each passing day guess the cool confines of Library would become automatically tempting. :) So there's hope at least for one thing which I haven't done so far ;)

PS: did I forget something called as "Summer Internship" here ?? Naaah.... am on a Summer Vacation :)

No comments: